Monday, February 8, 2010

Where do we begin and others leave off?


The process of learning yourself is through experiences, right? Taking in all that you can and molding it to make a positive impact on your life is the final goal, right? The irony is that life is a never ending "battle" of finding "peace". Like a bumper sticker on my nalgene says, "fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity"...wait, that had no relevance; but fun to say anyways!

This blog is created for life lessons (hopefully), so when I'm old and dumb, I can still figure out what I did to make my life an amazing story.

Surrounding yourself with positive people has a huge effect on your outlook and inner "shine". Surrounding yourself with amazing people like this is not hard, but takes an awareness at all times, and to quietly step away when you find yourself looking at someone questioning why they are so unhappy!

Awhile back I had written a small memoir, you could say, to a prospective employer in Tahoe, I may find myself inserting quotes from this letter.

"People have asked me what I want to do when I grow up. I’ve never had a straight answer because, that’s a bullshit question. I hope to ask myself everyday because; it evolves, progresses, surges and dissolves with every unknown event to guide you to the next."

I leave this post with this:
"I can only relive past experiences to convey my thoughts. These experiences have led me to understand what I know, and question what I don’t know. As well as not fear my ability to step into the unknown."

No comments:

Post a Comment